Smarter Decisions, Better Results
When we talk about smarter decisions, we mean helping you make the right choices about how to deploy marketing and sales resources more effectively. Better results? Those come from the increased revenue, profit and productivity our clients come to us to achieve.
Location. Location. Location.
You know the old ‘location’ adage used by real estate agents. It rings every bit as true in the business world too.
If you don't have the right people in the right places — or stores, branches or service centers located to best serve and gain customers — you can’t be as profitable as you should be.
ProAlign takes a unique geographic approach to profiling your customers and predicting market potential for your products and services. We then apply this intelligence to help you develop productive sales territories and select profitable sites. Count on us for consulting and analytic services, mapping software, and data to help you achieve your goals.
Key Facts About ProAlign
- Led by experienced leadership team with proven success in geographic analytics, mapping, project management and application development
- Headquartered in Rochester, NY
- Our focus is business management, including sales, marketing, real estate, strategic planning, and GIS consulting. Our clients span virtually every business segment, from manufacturing/distribution, banking/finance, retail, real estate, and restaurants to marketing/media/advertising, insurance, and health care.
What Distinguishes ProAlign
- Client advocacy – Our goal is to translate information into successful, actionable programs. We work with you to successfully leverage the full power of geographic business intelligence tools.
- We don't just resell software, or act as consultants – We provide you as much or as little help as you need. Whether you want us to “do it for you,” handle it all in-house, or somewhere in between, we can help.
- Not "one size fits all" – Our business-client focus and broad range of products and services help us provide solutions that meet your individual needs. We can even develop custom software applications and provide training.
- Personal approach - Our clients tell us that we’re friendly and down to earth, approachable, personable, trustworthy, flexible and good listeners.
- Fast and Flexible - We're responsive, able to provide fast turnarounds for special projects and quick answers to questions.
- Download the brochure - Advantages of Working with a Multi-Source Reseller.
Benefits of Working with Us
- Fast, expert answers – We know what works in business geographics, across a wide array of technical solutions, and within many disciplines.
- Custom solutions – Our multi-vendor approach enables us to provide specific solutions to solve unique issues.
- Convenience – Our diverse consulting solutions, custom services, and software make us a one-stop-shop for your projects.
- Actionable information - We find solutions that fit your business needs and goals, so you can translate information into actionable programs.